This is my first TTT post!!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and published every week on a Tuesday where readers can post about their top 10s for the week’s topic😊. Top Ten Tuesday (created and hosted by The Broke and Bookish) is now being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week’s topic is: The Ten Most Recent Additions to My Bookshelf
And here’s my list😊📚. I haven’t included the kindle purchases and audible purchases in this list. My list literally includes the latest additions to my physical book shelf, some read and some yet to be read.
- A Conjuring of Light by VE Schwab – I bought this collector’s edition hardcover this month which is the finale of a most interesting series and currently reading this!
- The Secret Garden By Frances H Burnett – I bought this beautiful classic edition from an online Indian Indie supplier. Looking forward to reading this one!
- Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones – I received this book as a present from my pen friend! I’ll be reading this in Feb as part of my unread shelf project challenge 😊
- Dark Things by Sukanya Venkatraghavan – I had bought this book last year but it counts as an addition to my bookshelf since I don’t buy a lot of physical copies usually. I had really enjoyed reading this romance fantasy story by an Indian author.
- Sourcery by Terry Pratchett – The fifth of the discworld books that I recently borrowed from our library to try and catch up with my pen friend’s reading of the series so we can laugh along together!
- A Gathering of Shadows by VE Schwab – I have all the three books in the collector’s edition now. Had bought this one in December last year and absolutely loved the sequel.
- Fierce Fairytales by Nikita Gill – I had bought this book last year from a book exhibition that was hosted in our office campus. Interesting read and collection of poetry and short stories on feminism
- Stephen King On Writing – This was a book I had bought in November last year from a local bookstore to inspire me for NaNoWriMo. And I still haven’t started reading it 🙈 Ahem
- Erotic Stories for Punjabi Widows by Balli Kaur Jaswal – I had bought this book in the same book exhibition and will probably be reading this as part of the south Asian reading challenge this month since I’m not able to buy the new release BOTM choice 😏
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman – And the last but not the least, recent addition to my physical bookshelf, was this Neil Gaiman book which I bought from our local bookstore on sale. I’ve read it and was absolutely blown over by the story and the concept in the book. It was mind blowing stuff!! I’m finding it harder to get into the screen adaptation of the book though..
So, those were my most recent physical additions to my book shelf. What were yours?
Have you read or plan to read any of these books?
When you hear the word ‘bookshelf’, do you automatically think physical bookshelf or can it be a collection of all formats of books that you recently acquired? 😊📚