I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Tammy 🙂 Thank you Tammy, for nominating me! You can check out all her amazing writing tips on her blog here.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Here are the questions that Tammy asked me 🙂
- What is inspiring you right now? – Lots and lots of books! I just finished re-reading Order of the Phoenix from Harry Potter series and Little Women. Such brilliant books with great messages for children..
- What is a small joy you do not give yourself often enough? – Can’t think of any to be honest. I try to indulge in all my small joys, its the bigger ones like being able to visit my sister as often as I would like to, that I’m not able to give myself often enough 🙂
- What do you need more of in your life? – Time! Time to visit family, time to travel, time to write and read, time to run..
- What is something you buy that you always consider quality first? – Shoes and fresh produce like fruits and vegetables
- When did you last cry? – Last night
- What are you grateful for? – I’m grateful for a lot of things actually, almost everything that I have, my family, the fact that Im healthy, that I’m safe, a lot of things
- What is your favorite season? – Summer in UK/cold countries and Winter in India!
- What is your favorite smell? – The smell of wet earth right after the first rain
- Woods or water? – This is a tricky one, because I like to be closer to water bodies like lakes or beaches/rivers/oceans, but I don’t know how to swim well, so I don’t like to be ‘in’ the water. But I have no problems being ‘in the woods’. But I wouldn’t want to live in the woods
- What is your favorite word? – ‘Anyway‘ – this is the word I use a lot, but my favorite word, umm, I think it might be iridescent or inevitable.
- Would you rather have a sandwich or a drink named after you? – A drink 😉
Here are my questions to the bloggers I nominate 🙂
- Do you prefer waking early or sleeping late?
- If you had an option to fly business class on a plane or take a cruise, which one would you choose?
- Do you prefer stories with open ended endings or stories with a clear conclusion?
- Who are your favorite authors? (No need to stick to a count..fill the page in, if you like!)
- What is the one thing that you want to do desperately, but haven’t done yet?
- Online book clubs/communities or physical book clubs/communities?
- If you have to dress up as a literary character for a party tomorrow, who will you go as? (It needn’t be your favorite literary character, it could be some character you read and liked from a book you recently read as well)
- What is your pet peeve?
- What is your favorite beverage?
- If you had a chance to go on a holiday anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
- What is your current favorite song?