Sahi @ My World of Books had tagged me for this interesting tag since a few weeks ago, and like a moron, I’m getting to participating in this tag only now. Naughty Prachi 😀
How To Participate
- Create a post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie – but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess!
- Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post
- Tag 8 friends to play along.
- Link back to the original post so Kaleena can see all your secrets!
Two Truths and a Lie
So here they are. Can you guess which one is my lie?
- There was a time in my life when I only read romances. Mills and Boons, Historic romances, I think I had exhausted all the romances in libraries and the local book stores
- I have read the Game of Thrones series, since I am such a huge fan of the HBO series
- I don’t like reading non fiction that much, especially if its about politics
Claire @ Word By Word
Debjani @ Debjani’s Thoughts
Hannah @ Books, Life and Other Oddities
Annie @ Openly Art Diary
Madam Mim @ Mim Inkling
Kaira @ Kaira The Book Goddess
Chaz @ Life of Chaz
Peri @ P.S. Its Peri
And here’s the Lie!
Reveal the Lie
It’s the second one! 🙂 As a rule, I always try to read the book before I watch its screen adaptation, but this is one exception where I have hogged on all the shows and still haven’t had the courage to pick up the books to read. Sigh :)]
So, let me know what your guess was in the comments, and even if you’re not tagged, feel free to tag yourself if you liked this tag 🙂
If you don’t feel like doing the whole tag, then leave me a guessing game of your truths and lie in the comments and let me try and guess 😉